Two-Character Scenes for Teens
These 7 scenes help young actors work on character development. Each scene draws on the day-to-day life of teen situations. Each scene is written for 2 teenagers. All scenes are family-friendly and school appropriate. These can be presented individually or as a full showcase. The scenes do not require any major set or prop pieces.
- The First Drive - two teenagers who are driving alone without an adult for the first time
- The Audition - two teenagers are auditioning for the same part in the school play
- The Homework - two teenagers are working on math homework
- The Movie - two teenagers have different tastes in movies, but they are able to compromise and find a movie that they will both enjoy
- The Party - two teenagers plan a surprise birthday party
- The College - two teenagers talk about what college will be like
- The Grandfather - two teenagers talk about the passing of a grandparent (this scene is emotional and has some alternate lines written into it for more dramatic character development)
Running Time: 2-3 minutes each, about 20 minutes as a full play
eKit Contains: PDF of Script with a link to make your own Google Doc Copy to edit as you wish.
- Stock: In Stock
- Item Number: TWOCHAR